September 2022 - Present
Member of team responsible for architecting and integrating microservices into the company's ECommerce ecosystem.
- Written several services in Spring Boot and Go fulfilling business requirements such as payment processing, product management, transactional emails, and inventory management.
Junior Software Developer
January 2022 - September 2022
Responsible for designing, documenting, and creating new interfaces, processes, and workflows for ERCOT market entities to interact with the Texas energy grid.
- Spearheaded enhancements to client bid data import/submission workflow that were ubiquitously well received by the end users, as it drastically simplified their workflows.
- Regularly interfaced with and enhanced the firm’s Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) framework to create or update product features.
- Onboarded and trained several developers on development and product workflows, advocated for them to implement SOLID design principles, and adopt test-driven development.
Software Development Intern
August 2021 - December 2021
- Embraced Agile Methodologies and used Atlassian products to plan, track and communicate tasks.
- Utilized concepts such as deserialization, thread-security, and design patterns to create an efficient, maintainable, and intuitive interface for clients to upload their market data to the application’s database.